Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Love Story | A night in a train


You can fall in love anywhere and a single night is enough to make that love yours...

“Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww……” Train horn. I got late to reach the railway station. I was running towards the platform to catch my train, and all I was hearing “KRUPAYA ARTIGAN DYAN DE, TRAIN NIKALNEWALI HAI” that means please pay attention train is about to leave. After hearing the announcement, all was doing was running. Finally, I reached the platform and got on the running train. My luck was with me; if I could’ve been late by a minute, then I would have missed the train and her also. Well, that’s where everything was started.
My seat number was in the middle, as I prefer to have an upper side seat, and I booked it accordingly. When I reached my place, a girl was sitting on my chair. I thought I came in the wrong boogie, so I rechecked it with the ticket collector. I was always a shy type of guy, so I was not able to say anything, and I was just standing near to my seat. When that girl saw me and asked me why you're standing here, so I told her that place belonged to me. She said, “I am extremely sorry I thought it was empty, but anyway, if you don’t mind till the time lights are on, let me seat here,” I was going to offer her, but she asked me instead, and I said yes. Of course, in any scenario, I would've said yes. 😍
I was sitting exactly in front of her, but I was just all quite. After some time, I went to charge my mobile to the end of the boogie. I was standing thinking about something, and  I saw she was marching towards me, but she was all lost. I thought something has happened. But,
She: Hey listen, if you don’t mind can I use your charger, I forgot mine at home.
I: Yeah, sure.
I lend her my charger, and I was about to leave that place, but she called me and asked me for the company. And then we started talking like my wish was granted anyway she told me her name, hometown, workplace and where she was staying. Meanwhile, we exchanged our number since we were going to the same city and just to be in touch HAHA I was so happy. We went back to our seats, and surprisingly her berth was right in front of mine. After having dinner, we went to our berths. I was about to sleep and then I got a text from her... Yippee
She: Hi
I: Hello
She: Had dinner?
I: Yes, what about you
She: Same here. So we talked some stuff then she asked me what I love to do the most?
I: Writing
She: What kind of writing you do?
I: Poem and stuff
She: Then please let me read some
She asked me to share my writing, so I thought, why not on her. (Poem)
Your eyes are talking to me,
Better than your words,
I can hear them very clearly,
Like I was the only one meant for it!!!
I was so scared because I had no idea how she will react. I got a text asking if you don’t mind can I come over to your seat and I said yes. She came over and said I thought instead of texting, we should talk directly. And we didn’t realize, but it was almost three am, and we were still talking. But while having a talk, she fell asleep, and she rested her head on me and hugged me casually. I was all shocked, but she was murmuring something in the sleep-like, “You're like my teddy so soft so peaceful,” and she slept. When the train stopped, I heard some voices, so I woke her up and asked her to go back to her place but, she refused, saying I want my teddy. But, I had to make her leave. She left, but she got all angry at me.
Morning came I woke up and I was waiting for her to wake up. When she woke, she said sorry for the night and all. Then she got up all freshened, and we had our breakfast. After three stations, our boogie was all empty as our station was the last one, so we went again to the upper seat and started talking laughing, and she again fell asleep, but this time, we cuddled 😇. After an hour or so when I heard an announcement, we woke up the moment we woke up she kissed me on my forehead saying I had the best time. Our station was about to come so we had to leave, but we had each other numbers, so we promised that we will be in touch.
We went back to our places, and the next day when I was coming back from the office, she called and offered me to come to her apartment as she and her friends were having a home party. I got ready and went. We spent the whole night talking, but none of us didn’t even realize. The next morning I went back to place. We started to spend more time together. Movies, parties, long drive, and many more things. We were having the best time.
One day because for some reason, we had a fight over the phone, and she said, “I don’t want to see you anymore,” and in anger, I said the same. After a week she came to my place and asked me to come down in the basement, the moment I got there, she hugged and started crying, saying I am sorry, sorry, sorry she said sorry like a million times. After that we got normal we went for a cold coffee, and everything was fine. I thought everything was fine.
After a month she again started acting strange when I asked her she just shouted on me saying "don’t you have a work, why are you calling continuously and whatnot." So I didn’t say anything, and I went to her place to visit her when I called her she didn’t receive, I called her like 10 times, then she came and the first thing she said, “LISTEN, I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT OR ANYTHING” see I had enough, and I don’t want to continue this. After listening to that I was like really because she was the once who used to call ten times a day, she was the one who used to visit me at my place every weekend, and she had enough. But, I thought if she doesn’t want to be with me, then I should not force her and let her do whatever she wants. Because "YOU CAN NOT MAKE ANYONE TO LOVE YOU." We never proposed to each other, but we both knew that there was something. I was just not able to understand why this all happened.
Months have passed no phone call, no meet nothing. After a year or so, I got a call from her saying she wants to meet me, something urgent. Well, this time I didn’t show up. Again no calls nothing. After three months, I got an invitation to her marriage. I was shocked. My eyes were all numb, not able to understand how I should react to that. I called her, but my voice so high pitched that I couldn't be able to say anything. But maybe, “WE ARE LIKE STARS, NEVER MEANT TO BE EACH OTHER”. Her marriage was after two months. I literally cried for those two months, but I decided to go to her marriage, and after that, I will walk out of everything.
Day came. I went to her marriage as I promised to myself but, the moment I saw her, I was feeling like just go there hold her hand and just run away but, but I could not because destiny it is. But, I never realized how much she loves me and me only…
I remember, I gifted her a pendant in a chain and made her promise me that she will never remove it. And that day also she was wearing that pendant. I got happy, and on the other hand, I was sad. But there was nothing we can do about it. 
We went to our different paths, and that’s how we ended up loving each other, but we never expressed it...


Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv 💓

Love story happened when you want nothing but just love...

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep