Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Love story | When we met for the first time

 

Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart...


I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by.
After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to
have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't help myself. So after a minute or so she looked at me and smiled. I don't know how that has happened, why that has happened, and I just lost in the moment. She again waved at me, and we ended having a pleasant conversation through our eyes.
The next day, my sister was not at home, and I was sitting on the balcony waiting for her to come. After some time, she came, and I again got stuck at that moment. But this time she waved me the moment she got out, and we ended exchanging numbers. Guess how did we do that?
Well, she got a whiteboard, she just wrote it down, and I noted it, yeah well, that was that simple…
I called her the very next moment, and we ended up talking for about two and a half hours. In that conversation, we asked each other out, but that was maybe subconsciously. We decided to meet at the coffee shop and shared many things, and we both just don't want to go home, but we had to.
So after a week, I needed to go back to my college, so I asked her to meet me before I leave. She came her eyes were all numb, I don't know, but maybe she just doesn't want me to go. But I promised her that I will come after a month or so and I leave. We were talking continuously, maybe because we liked each other. I just don't want to meet her, so I made some reason and again went back to my sister's place and decided to surprise her. When I reached, I called her and asked her to come, and the moment she saw me, she was overwhelmed with happiness. She just couldn't control and asked me to come down, and well, she hugged me so tightly the peace I felt like I came into heaven. But this time I came for only three days. So, as usual, we made a plan to go out, and we spent the most wanted time with each other. That day her flat was empty, so she asked me to come over to have a talk. I went to her place. Her room was so beautiful, and while roaming around, I found a picture of us right next to her bed, and I was so happy to see that. We sat on the couch and hugged each other, and she was holding me so tightly, and I just had my peace. After a minute or I kissed her unknowingly but she let that happen like she wanted that moment to come. We ended up kissing each other, and after an hour I went back to my place, and the next day I went back to my college.

As usual, we were talking on the phone but, I remember after coming back maybe after a week her number was unreachable, I tried like a million times but I wasn't able to reach her. So after a month, I decided to go back and propose to her. But when I arrived there she was not there, I went to her apartment, but her apartment was locked, and I asked her neighbours, but they also haven't had any idea. I even asked my sister if she had any idea, so I also didn't know anything. I spend my whole week just searching or maybe a wat to contact her. I also asked her workplace if they have any idea but nothing.
After a week I went back to my college, all depressed and lost. I again went back to my sister's place, and I did this for like a year. At that time I was in my final year, so I stopped going back to her home and focused on study. The time was passing and was spending most of the time studying and mostly used to visit a lake near to my college and use to cry.

After two months I remember the date it was 12 of April, I got a call from an unknown number, and it turned out to be hers. I got stuck in her voice and was not able to say anything. She said, "I am sorry, I can't tell you anything, I just can't, I wish, but I just can't." She said these words and hung up. After a minute, got a text saying if you want to see me, then come to our place after eight months.

I graduated that year, and I went to that place but, when I reached, she was not there, I waited for a whole night, but she didn't show up. So again, I got the same text asking to meet after months, and so I went back, but she was not there. I again got a text asking me to meet after a week. 
The date she asks me to meet was the date when we met for the first time. Again the same kind of text meets me here after a month. Today 20 years have passed, and I still got the text with the same pattern every time the same date when we met the first time, and after this time also I'm still waiting for her to show up…



Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv 💓

The love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep