Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)


When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle... 

Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious… 

BEFORE FOUR YEARS

It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep that night. She was everywhere in my mind, and I was only thinking about her.
The next day our training started. She was the best in those all of the other girls. Seeing her like that, I was stunned. She was the only one who completed the first-day training with passing grades. The next day also she went ahead. I was not too behind, but she was like a jet. On the 4th day, they took us to the horse riding training and there I talked with her the first time. I helped her with the horse. After that day, we spent the rest of the training days together. Seeing her with me, others were jealous because she was so damm beautiful.
On the last day of the training, they called for the ceremony to felicitate the toppers of the batch. (That day I decided to propose after the ceremony). She was the topper of the batch, and I was the second. After the ceremony, we met in the canteen, and I proposed to her. (She was surprised). She said sorry, but I came here to train, and I want to focus on my career only so sorry please forgive me. And she left. We got posted to the different regiments, and after 2 days we left for the military camp. After a month, we joined regiments, and after that day, I never saw her again.
After two years, I got promoted to the lieutenant, and I got transferred to the other military camp near to the Kashmir. When I reached there, I saw her. (The moment I saw her those memories of the training camp came like a flashback). I was happy seeing her there but also sad at the same moment. She looked at me, but I didn't even say hi and went to my room. After some time she came to my office and asked me to meet her in the canteen. I went to meet her because I was going to work with her, and I don't want it to get more complicated. We had a coffee, and while talking she said, sorry please forgive that time I thought I don't have feelings for you but when I went back home I was only thinking about you. I missed you so much. I tried to find a way to contact you, but I found nothing. I lost every hope, but after a year and a half, I heard you were going to join my camp. I was so happy when I heard that I decided to tell you this and since then I was waiting for this moment. She bent down on her knees, and she said please forgive me for that time I was not able to understand your love but when you left I realized your value, and I don't want to lose you again. So can you give me a little space in your heart? I want to stay there for the rest of my life. I said yes ( I got so emotional) because I loved her and her only. By that time the whole camp knew. We were so happy about working together and everything.

PRESENTLY

I remember one day everyone was at the ground and they called our Major in I could feel something was not right. We got a distress signal from the Kashmir border that some terrorist attacked on the camp and they captured some of our soldiers. When we contacted them they said, do whatever you can we are going to kill the rest of the soldiers, and we are going to have our entertainment because you let us have a beautiful soldier, and we are thankful for that. 
Our major planned to bring our soldiers back and to kill them at the same time. She was the captain of the Special Forces, so captain asks her to lead that mission. When major asked her can you do it so she said, "Sir, my life is not mine, and we are not soldier we are family if I need to lay down my life to save them then that would be a great honour for me." Hearing those words, everybody got fired up, but I was scared for her. That night they planned to march in there. At night around 1 am they boarded a chopper and before leaving she ran towards me, and she hugged me and said "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY LIFE", and they went for a mission. We were observing them carefully, and after an hour we lost connection with them. We started to reestablished connection, but we failed. We tried the whole night but nothing. In the morning, around 7 am, we got a call. An unknown person said to Major, "Hey Major you did a mistake sending them here to kill us" we killed everyone, and we captured your captain and believe me your captain is so beautiful, so hot and I'm going to punish her for killing my men. The pain she won't be able to bear it.
I was there when major got a call, and I heard everything. Major asked our black ops team to initiate an immediate operation, and the Major asked me, "Hey lieutenant want to join them because this needs to settle and this rage has to come out and tell me what could be the best place other than the ground." Go hunt them and bring your love and our captain back. (That was the first time ever major ordered something out of emotions not out of practical words.) We marched there right away. They were not expecting us to react to this soon. We killed everyone in the way, but in that process, our two men sacrificed their life. We reached to their hideout. Their boss was with her holding her hostages for his own safety. When I arrived in that room, I asked everyone to let me kill him. I slowly sneaked in the room from the back, and I saw he was holding a gun on her head. But her was unaware about me I came in from the back door, and I shot him in the head. I ran to her, but when I saw her, my anger made me shoot the dead body. I fired all the bullets.
When I saw her, I started crying. Her condition was unbearable. Those monsters did everything unimaginable with her. They harassed her, they tortured her, she was in agony, they gave her pain that scene was horrible and she was just asking for her death. 
Kill me…
Kill me, please…
I can't bear this pain please kill me…
We freed her, and we admitted her in the hospital. I was there for the whole night. I was just watching her and my tears not slowed down for a second. When the doctor came, they said she's safe, but she has lost the will to live. I went in, I sat close to her, and I held her hand, and I whispered in her ear…
Captain, your force is waiting for you to join…
Captain, your love is waiting for you to smile…
Captain, you remember you told me you love me with your life so basically this life belongs to me and I want you to spend your life with me. So please gather yourself and walk out from here and I will be waiting for you on the other side. Your force is waiting for you to the other side of this hospital, and you know yourself better than anyone, and you're stronger than this. She opened her eyes, and she said, I am not right for you now. I have lost everything, and I don't want to ruin your life. I smiled and said, I don't love your body. I love your soul and for me to be happy with you that soul is enough. So let me ask you hear only, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I want to marry you so, will you marry me?
She started crying, she hugged me, and she said yes. After three months she got discharged from the hospital, and we married the next week. She joined the force. She got promoted to the upper rank, and they gave her a medal for the bravery.
After this many years also military talk about her and her bravery. Many of the lady soldiers inspired by her. And I feel very proud that I loved someone like her….

WHEN YOUR LOVE IS PURE AND REAL
THEN IT CROSSES EVERY BOUNDARY EVERY HURDLE
Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv 💓


Comments

  1. Why she🤧
    And he loved her soo much
    This is to deep to deep💕
    ...why do u make me cry always
    Always connect to heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want people to feel the story, and this is the best way to do it. TY

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates