Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Unknown Face a story of revenge


A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge...

Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself.
Because……. 
(BEFORE EVERYTHING)
The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape, the firing was started. She was so scared and was not able to talk appropriately, but she acted bravely. She showed us a way in, and with the help of that we broke in. I asked my team to give her proper medical attention, and I sent her to the hospital.
We were able to catch those criminals, and our mission was successful. The next day I went to the hospital to see her because I wanted to thank her. When I reached there, she was conscious, and there was nothing to worry about. I thanked her and went back to my office. After two days that girl came to my office seeing her there I was surprised, and she said, I've come to return your wallet (Maybe I dropped my purse on the crime scene, and maybe she happened to find it). I again thanked her, and while leaving, she asked me, "Please bring your wife someday for dinner" sorry, I saw her photo in your wallet, and she's so beautiful. I just want to meet her. I told her sorry I can't bring her because she's no more. She said I am sorry, and then she left.
The next day she again came to my office, but this time she brought some food for me. She said you saved my life that day, and I didn't even thank you, so this my gratitude. Please accept it. I ate that food and then she left. She was repeatedly coming to my office but, that day something was different she was wearing a formal dress and an ID card. She said I came here today regarding my work. That day she told me that she's a reporter and was covering that day shootout and she began to ask me some questions about it. But when she started asking me questions not a single question was about that shootout, everything was about my personal life. I asked her why you're asking me personal questions you came here to cover that shootout scene, and yet you did not ask me a single item. Instead of answering that, she asked me out for a coffee. I said no because I literally was unaware of the fact that she started liking me.
After some days she visited my office about that same case, but that day I asked her out for a coffee. We met in the coffee shop, and I told her about my past, how my wife died, and everything. While I was talking to her she proposed to me, "WILL YOU MARRY ME" I was shocked hearing that because that was totally unexpected.  I told her I can't because my job may put in danger, so she said, I like you. I like your simplicity, and I love your nature, and I don't care if you're
already married. I just want to spend my life with you, and don't worry about my parent's I already told them, and they have no objection. After hearing everything, I said yes to marry her.

(AFTER MARRIAGE)
One day, I was late to reach home, and when I entered, I saw my home was messed up. I searched for her, but there was no one, not a single sign about her. I searched for her everywhere but nothing. When I came back to home I got a call from an unknown number I picked up, and the unknown person said, "How are you IPS sir you must be searching for your wife and the bad news is she's with me and if you want your wife back safe then listen to me very carefully" (That person continued talking). That person asked me to kill five people if I wanted to save my wife's life. I went into deep thinking because I already lost my love once, and I don't want the same. I put my emotions before my duty, and I agreed to kill those people to save my wife's life. The next day I got a call from the same person, and that person gave me details about those people and that person warned me not to overthrow. He asked me to kill five people (Doctor, Police SI, IT guy, A Businessman, and a news reporter) I asked that person nothing because I just wanted to save my wife's life, and I have made up my mind to surrender myself after everything.
I killed four people out of those five, and when I went to kill that last person, and after killing that person, somebody knocked me out. When I opened my eyes, I found myself tied, and I saw my wife in front of me. I was happy to see her, but suddenly her expressions changed before she was scared and then suddenly she started to laugh. (I was surprised to see her) She came to me and said, how are you IPS sir (I had no idea what was going on) you must be thinking what's going on so let me tell you.
You remember 14th Jan 2006 when you killed a family in the name of the terrorist. You remember you murdered a family when they were having a birthday party, and you turned that party into the grave. No, don't worry, I will give a flash.
(THE PAST)
(My wife started to tell me) it was a lovely evening we were having a birthdate party of my little brother and suddenly firing started. I was in the kitchen, and when I came out, I found everybody dead; my father crawled to me and asked me to hide. I refused, but he gave me his swear, and he made me hide. I hid, but I was able to hear everything. You killed my family in the name of someone else's. You killed small children, and you call yourself a police officer. That day I promised myself to kill you and your family because I wanted to give the same pain you gave to me. I went to join a terrorist group, and I learned everything there. I followed you, I planned everything. That meeting you remember when I met you the first time that was intended. That wallet was designed because I wanted to come close to you. I took advantage of your feelings and made you marry me. Everything was planned, and you fell directly into it.
(PRESENT CONTINUOUS)
She told me everything about her past hearing that I felt guilty because of my mistake she suffered. I thanked her for not killing my family. She looked at me (rage in her eyes) and again started to laugh so loudly she said you fool, those you've murdered were your family members, those all five people your father, mother, two sisters, and one brother. I started with your father. Whenever you planned and went to kill, I replaced them with your family members. I hacked into your phone, so nobody was there to tell you, and that's how I made you kill your family with your own hands. (I started yelling in anger) Further, she said, I am no wife. I am NAFIJA (The girl you were searching for who escaped that day), and let me tell you something awful. I was pregnant, and I killed our child.
She came close to me and said, so how are you feeling now did you feel the pain of losing family did you feel the pain of losing your child see, I never loved you and showing you the affection that was just the part of the plan but, I am not going to kill you because this guilt will make you kill yourself.
And suddenly, the firing started (maybe my team was able to track me down). Everybody returns fire. Everybody was busy defending, so I took a moment and was able to release myself. But the moment I released myself I saw my wife falling on the ground, somebody shot her on the shoulder (that wound was not that fatal) and she was not going to die but the pain.
Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands. She said I killed your family. I killed our child too but, believe me, I cried every time because I loved you once but, my anger and the feeling of vengeance won over me. You were too good to me, and you made me feel alive when I was dead after that incident (My eyes were filled with tears) further, she adds, please kill me. I don't want anyone to kill me but you. I want to die peacefully because there's nothing left for me. Those guys will kill me eventually, and you know that so please kill me. (I was continuously saying no) Suddenly, she picked a gun locked it in my hands and fired it in her stomach. She was taking her last breaths (I was crying), and before taking the last breath, she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself (because I knew that guilt ain't gonna let me live).

Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv💓

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge...

Comments

  1. Ohh nooo......but why? Why?why?
    Noooo 😧😭😖🤕🤧
    What was happend with first wife?
    When she loved the most ....she killed his baby? Her hasband?
    Why😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    ...
    She did this wrong....why🤧

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you cant control your anger then you also cant see what you're doing, and the same thing happened with her. TY for your words.

      Delete
  2. I love the way you make me think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep