Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Love Story | She never loved me


Love story of a guy who did nothing but loved her but in the end, he ended up losing her...

Alarm starts to ring. I woke up early that day because I was going back to my hometown the first time after I joined my college. I barely slept that night because I was so excited to go home. I packed everything and left for the railway station. Around 11 am train departures from the Mumbai station to Delhi. I reached Delhi early in the morning my father came to pick me up, and from the station, we left for home. That day I slept for the whole day, and I had the best sleep of my life. My mom cooked my favourite meal for me. I was enjoying my time with my family. After 3 days, I was browsing on the internet, and I came across one post of my school. My school mates were having a reunion and were trying to get in touch with all students, and when I checked, I saw my classmates were there, so I opted for the gathering, and I got the invitation. The party was after two days on Sunday at night in the club. I was excited for the reunion because that was the first time after school I was going to meet my classmates.
The day comes, I got ready and went to the party. When I reached there, everyone welcomed me greeted me, and I was happy seeing everyone together. I was with my classmates, and we were having a cold drink, and then I saw her entering, "SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT." She was not my classmate, and I never saw her before in school. I got curious about her, so I asked one of my girl classmates about her, so she told me about her everything and then she introduced me to her, and we ended up having a little chat and then around 9.30 pm she left. That night I was only thinking about her, and I wanted to talk to her so, I decided to send her a friend request on Facebook. After some days she accepted my invitation. That's how we became friends; we exchanged numbers, and we started talking on the phone. After a week I went back to my college. With time we got addicted to each other, and we used to talk like 6 to 7 hours every day, and whenever I used to visit my hometown, we used to spend most of the time together.
I remembered one day when I was in my hometown we went to one place it was 2 hours journey, and that was the first time she back-hugged me. She rested her head on my back, and she fell asleep. When we reached there she was still sleeping so I waited for her to wake up. After 15 minutes she woke up and we went in, and we had so much fun. There was this place surround by trees, and in the middle, a small water pond was there, so we sat there, and that time, we held each other hands, and we hugged. We lost at that moment. After some time I opened my eyes, and I looked at her, I saw that comfort on her face, I noticed that satisfaction in her eyes then I kissed her on her forehead. When I said, let's go back, so she said, "PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY PEACE FOR SOME MORE TIME" hearing those words, I felt so happy, and I let her be that way because that was peaceful for me also. Before going back, she said, "Please never let me go away from your heart, please never abandoned me." I promised her that I'll always be there with her for her.
A year passed by I was in my final year, and within two months I was going to have a job from the campus, and I decided to propose her for marriage when I'll get selected from the university. I got elected from the university in May and in that same month, her birthday was there, so I decided to propose her on that day. I went back to my hometown, and I prepared everything. The day comes, and I knew it was going to be surprised for her. In the evening we met, and she was looking so beautiful. I gave her my job news, and she was happy for me, and then I proposed to her. She did not expect that, but she said yes. We were having our meal, and in between, she said listen, I agreed for marriage but, I need 2 years to complete my study and everything. She asked me to be in a position so she could introduce me to her parents because I got a job, but the money was not that good, and her father was a government servant, so that was logical. So we decide to get married after 2 years when I'll be in a good position.
From the next month, I started my job, and I was posted in my hometown. I was happy because I was going to be with her. I was excited to tell her, but when I told her, I could feel she was not pleased. Further, I said I had a choice between money and hometown, so I chose hometown over money because you were there but, hearing that she got angry. She said, are you stupid or what after marriage we are going to be together then why the hell did you make this choice, and you did not even think of asking me and then she left. I got so upset because that was the first time we fought. I came back. I thought about it, and I decided to get a hike so, I asked my company for the transfer. My company accepted my application for my transfer, and they gave me a different profile with a 20% hike. I was happy because that was something she wants, but when I told her she reacted so usually, I could feel that she was still angry. I apologized to her, and I left thinking that everything will be alright.
But after that, I started to feel the change in her. She stopped talking to me the way she used to. She used to call me every morning, but she also stopped that. I was so upset about that. One day she called me late-night and said it's almost two years when we decided to get married. I wanted to talk to you about that. Also, she said I spoke to my father about you. He does not agree with our marriage. I told him about you your family about your job and everything. However, he's still not ready, and I'm sorry I can't go against my father's wish, and she hung up. The next day I called her I asked her to arrange only one meeting with her father I just want to talk to him personally maybe he will understand and will agree for our marriage. Firstly she refused that completely and I was surprised to see that change in her.
The next day I got a text from her saying that come my dad is ready to meet you. I got ready and went to her house. Her dad talked to me so politely he made me understand why he can't give us permission for this. I tried to make him understand my love for his daughter. I told him I'll take care of her and everything. Then he said ok I know what you're trying to say let's ask to her directly only and I'll ask her in front of you. He called her and asked her, dear do you like this guy, and you want to marry him but, she was silent she didn't say anything he again asked her, dear please tell me you like this guy and you want to marry him then she looked directly in my eyes and said, "NO DADDY I DON'T LIKE HIM AND I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HIM AT ALL" seeing her eyes I could feel that there was no regret saying that I could feel there was no love left for me. I asked her if you never loved me, then what was that this whole time. If you never loved me then what you were doing only playing with me huh if you never loved me then how come you asked me to never leave me, and here you are the one who's going to leave me if you never then but, before I could say anything more her dad asked me to leave. My eyes were filled with tears, but I didn't cry there. I thanked her dad for having me over, and I felt. I went straight to that place where she confessed her feelings for the time, and I cried like no one ever had.
After some days I went back to the office. I was pretending that nothing has happened but, that pain was not leaving me alone. Seeing her picture's hearing those recording watching those videos and crying like a baby that became my habit my need. Fives months had passed and after that incident that was the first time I was going back to my hometown. When I was in the mall with my friends, I happened to bump to that friend who introduced me. We spent some time together we were talking about some stuff and then she suddenly said, do you know that girl whom I introduced to you she's getting married (I felt like my heartbeat stopped for a moment) further, she said she's getting married to her family friend who's settled in Canada and earning like 2 lakhs a month and she was dating him from last like a year or so (that was the same time when she started acting differently) and after 2 days her marriage is there.
My friend asked me to join her, and I joined her because I wanted to give her something. I went to greet her. I gave her something that she gifted me on my birthday, a keychain on which (YOUR'S FOREVER) was written. I congratulated her, and I was about to leave, so her father saw me, and he called me and told me, son, please take care of yourself because I know how much you love her but, it was her decision from the start, and I did exactly what any father would do for his daughter, and then I left.
It's been three years, and I was earning in lakhs more than her husband but, I always treated her as a good charm because if it was not for her, then it wouldn't have happened. I married a beautiful woman who loves me more than anyone who cares for me more than anything…
One day I got a text from her saying, "THE TRUTH I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU AND I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING".....


Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv ðŸ’“


Love story of a guy who did nothing but loved her but in the end, he ended up losing her...

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep