Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Love Story | I exchanged my soul for her life


Love story of a lover who exchanged his soul to return his loves life...

Finally, the weekend arrived like every other Sunday that Sunday also, I got up and went to the orphanage. I used to visit the orphanage every Sunday because I like spending time with them. Bringing toys, books, and gifts and seeing them happy, I was pleased. Those children were like my family. I used to visit them every Sunday because they made me forget everything and they made me laugh. In their eyes, I was like their brother, dad, mom, and friend.
The next Sunday, I brought them homemade food and excited to see them. When I reached there, I saw someone new, not so familiar, and that was the first time I saw someone happy with those children because I was the only one who used to visit them. Those children were delighted because they got a new friend and that’s how I met her. (Innocent smile, cute face, talkative eyes, and her voice like a piece of music). We spend that day together with those children we played with them; we made them smile. We enjoyed ourselves a lot. Before leaving, one girl came to me and said, you guys are good together please always come together because today we felt like we got a family. Those words of her filled my heart with happiness, and before I could say anything, she said to that girl, that’s a promise, and then she looked at me, and she smiled. She said this is something we can do, right? (I was speechless).
The next Sunday, I was about to leave for the orphanage, and I got a call from her. She said we are organising a birthday party for them because nobody knows when they born so, I asked their caretaker if we could make them feel special, then they would be pleased, and the caretaker agreed for that. Further, she said, just think we are getting an opportunity to give them something extraordinary, and I think they will remember us for a lifetime for that. (I was so happy about that). We organized everything we ordered, exceptional food for them. We did everything any parents would do for their kids. Enjoying with those kids, I felt like I lived my life. We were watching them, and suddenly she said, I wish if I will get a partner who will understand this happiness and will treat them like a family. After some time everybody got so exhausted, and some of them fell asleep. One girl came to me and asked me, “Please let me sleep on your lap” I looked at her, and I got so emotional (That girl slept on my lap, and I was singing to that girl). Then she came to me and said, they like you so much don’t ever break their heart.
She asked me if you don’t mind, there’s something I want to confess to you. (I went into deep thinking and suddenly) she said I like you, you’re just perfect in every way, and you’re good with children, and you’re polite and lovable, and I know you would be an ideal partner for any girl and I want to marry you, "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" (She proposed to me). I was amazed because I never thought of something like that would come from her. I asked her to give me some time. Next week when we were going to meet in the orphanage, I planned a surprise for her. I was going to say yes, but I wanted to do that differently. When she came, some children showered flowers on her when she reached the gate some children gave her an album filled with her photos when she reached the garden a girl gave her a package and asked her to go to the other room where I was waiting for her. When she came, I asked her to open that package. She opened that package and found a ring in it. She looked at me and smiled (I could feel her happiness), and then we exchanged rings, and that's how we got engaged. In those all year’s first time, I saw those children that happy. We planned our wedding in the next month on Sunday in that orphanage only. But, being said, “HAPPINESS NEVER STAYS,” and the same thing happened with us. Our car crashed when we were on the way to the orphanage.
When I opened my eyes, I found myself in an extraordinary place. I felt like I was standing midair. No sky, no surface, there was nothing around but, that place crawled with people, and everybody was marching straight. I had no idea what was going on where I was, and suddenly I remembered about her. I searched for her everywhere, but I didn’t find her. I was marching to the unknown, and then I saw a big gate that appeared from nowhere. When I reached that gate, I noticed there were four doors on that gate with different colours and something written on that door,
The Red door (Servant’s hall)
The Yellow door (Administration fools) 
The Black door (Death planner) and
The White door (Heavenly peace) and I was standing on the white door, and my door’s queue was comparatively small than those other three. When I went through that door, I saw a bright light, and that place was like a court. Someone was sitting up there at the top, and there was one person who was seated midair (I felt like that because I had no idea). My mind was still in shock. I had no idea what was going on. When I reached that man who was sitting down, and I asked him like a million questions, and he said son, please calm down. I will answer everything but, let me tell you about this place first and why and how you’re here. He said this is the spiritual world called “LI-DE,” a world of life and death, and you died when your car crashed, and you came here. That woman you are looking for she’s in the queue of the red door which leads to servant’s hall further he adds you were so high in the death world and your deeds were so good so, you came here at the white door (heavenly peace). Those who spent their life in envy, wrath, arrogance, and selfishness, they never got accepted by this door. You were above all expectations of the death world. And when the god of life and death got happy with those who were above the expectations, then he gives them an option to go back to your life or spend their life here like a king and believe me in my immortal life you’re the only third person whom he offered this. So, tell me what you want to do, do you want to go back or you want to spend your life in immortality. He was explaining everything but, I was only thinking about her.
I was about to tell him then suddenly I heard a powerful voice, and it was the god of “LI-DE.” He called me and asked me, son, tell me what you want. I can grant you anything about life and death. I thought about her, and I asked him, can I exchange my door with her whom I love the most, can I transfer my offerings to her can I exchange my soul for her life. Hearing those words, god went into deep thinking, and only the silence was there everywhere. After some time he said, son, this is the first time somebody asked me this, this is the first time somebody is willing to offer his soul for his love. Listen carefully I can grant you this but, you will lose this door permanently, you will get blacklisted from both worlds you will get stuck in between (Neither you can die or live). You will get posted on the black door, and believe me, that’s the worst from death. On that door, you will watch everyone, and you will plan end (DEATH) for them whoever will reach the death meter and believe me that work will kill you every day, and there’s no turning back, and you will get stuck there for an eternity. Without thinking more, I said yes, and I requested god to erase her memory of me because I don’t want to see her dying there. After all, she loves me so much, and I know she won’t be able to live peacefully if my memories stay with her.   
God granted my wish, and he returned her life. I was watching her from the black door (Death planner), and like God said, that door was killing me but, seeing her happy that pain was nothing.

Highlights:

  • The people who went through the red door will spend their life serving God till their next breath.
  • The people who went through the yellow door will spend their life keeping the record for everything whatever is happening in the death world.
  • The people who went through the black door will spend their life planning deaths for those who will reach death meter before their timeline.
  • The people who went through the white door will spend their life living like a king of the spiritual world.

Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv ðŸ’“

Love story of a lover who exchanged his soul to return his loves life...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep