Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Love Story | Dreaming with her


Love Story of a guy who fell in love with a girl in his dream...


It was Friday. I finished my work, and I headed back to my home it was raining outside and my house was nearby, so I decided to walk home in the rain. It was a nice feeling of walking home in the rain. I was enjoying that moment, and suddenly I saw one girl was running towards me waving hand. I thought she was waving to someone else, but there was no one around. Because of the rain, I was unable to see her face clearly. When she came close to me, and when I saw her face, I got stunned.
Because she was…..

BEFORE 20 YEARS

I was six years old. School, playing with friends it was like my every day scheduled. I was naughty, and I used to irritate my mom so much. I remember it was Monday and my mom took me to the Temple because she worshipped God Shankar so much. I used to enjoy the visit to the Temple. My mom told me if I will wish for something and if I whisper in the ears of God Shankar's friend Nandi, then he will communicate that message to God Shankar. I whispered my wish in the ear of Nandi, and then we left. That night I saw a beautiful dream. In that dream, I was cycling with a girl. We had so fun much. We went to the park we had a lollipop and when I was about to ask that girl her name my mom waked me up. When I woke up, I was unable to remember her face. That night I fall in love with that girl but in my dream. That feeling was priceless. I know I was not old enough to understand that feeling, but I just wanted to spend my life with her. After that night, I never had a dream about her. I always wished for that dream, but I never had.

Four years passed. I was ten years old. I went to the Temple like every other day and I whispered in Nandi's ear for that dream. That night after four years I dreamed of her, she was waiting for me in the same park where I left her before 4 years. But that time, she was different from the first dream. I remembered her face when I saw her again in the dream. She was looking so gorgeous that day. And I felt like she was waiting for me for the last four years. When she saw me, she smiled. We talked for the whole day. That day she told me her name (It was ANATHYA). I was about to tell her my name, but my mom waked me up. (I got angry on mom). That day I was so frustrated, and I was not able to understand why this happened again four years. But I was also happy that I got to see her.
I was 18 years old, and by that time, I understand that I was going see her in my dream every after 4 years on the same date. I had no idea why after four years only and why on the same period but I never thought of that much. That day was the day when I was going to see her fourth time. I was excited about that night, and because of the excitement, it took me a while to go to sleep, but when I slept, I dreamed of her. She was waiting for me. The moment she saw me, she hugged me tightly, and she confesses her love, and I did the same. That day something was different from those other dreams. We were the only ones on the road no one was around, and everything was so bright.  That day I slept on her lap, and that feeling was priceless when she ran her fingers through my hairs. It was the best time. I knew that it was not real, and it was not logical as well, but something always felt real. Her touch felt real. Her voice felt authentic to my ears. Her smell felt real, and I don't want to come out from that feeling. I didn't remember when I came out from that dream, but I was lost that day. I was excited for the next four years because I was going to see her again.
When I was 22 years old. I moved to the other city. I got an excellent job there. Everything was perfect. That day came when I was going to see her in the dream, but that day the moment she saw me, she started running away from me. I had no idea why she acted that way. I was trying to reach her, but I was not able to. She stopped after some time and said, I don't want to see you again because nothing is real and I don't want to live like this. That was the horrible day for me because I lost something valuable, and the irony is that it was not real. I wished time to stop because I don't want to see that dream of her again. I spent those four years like I never was alive.

PRESENT

It was Friday. I finished my work, and I headed back to my home it was raining outside, and my house was nearby, so I decided to walk home in the rain. It was a nice feeling walking back home in the shower. I was enjoying that moment, and suddenly I saw one girl was running towards me waving hand. I thought she was waving to someone else, but there was no one around, and because of the rain, I was unable to see her face clearly. When she came close to me, and when I saw her face, and I got stunned. Because she was her. (ANATHYA) my mind stopped thinking I felt like I was daydreaming with my eyes wide open. She hugged me and said, you're real (I WAS SPEECHLESS). She told me that when she was five years old, she started to have the same dream every after four years like me. She said she fell in love with me in the dream, but when she felt that wasn't real, she got depressed and lost her happiness. While talking, I got to know that she was from the same village. She told me everything she also mentioned that when she was in the Temple, she wished something and from that day she started to see those dreams. I was surprised by that. Because that was beyond thinking.
After some days we decided to visit the Temple (the same Temple where everything was started) because we were eager to find something there. We went to our village, and the next day we went to the Temple. The moment we reached there, the priest came to us and said, finally you guys met. We were surprised by hearing that. When we asked him he said, you remember when you wished to God (we said yes) that day you both wishes at the same time. (I whispered in the right ear, and she whispered in the left ear). The priest said that was the special day, the day when God Shankar asks his friend Nandi to gather his favourite wishes, and he asks that only once in four years because that's the day when Nandi was born, and it was the 29 Feb, and that happens to come ones in four years (it was like a gift from God Shankar to Nandi). Nandi was roaming around gathering wishes, and he came across you guys, and that was the result you guys are standing here together. When you wished for your life partners be like your parents, Nandi liked it and asked God to grant it. You guys were too young to understand it, so God planned a different way for you guys to meet. Everything happened on Nandi's birthday, and because of that, you guys were able to see each other once in the four years in your dreams. I asked that priest why in dreams why not usually so the priest said, well it was God's idea. Anyway, you guys finally met so live your life happily. We thanked God. But I was confused about how that priest knew everything and how he knew that we are those. So we asked that priest, the priest turned and said, I AM NANDI…
Nandi said I liked your innocent wishes so I asked God to grant it and I wanted to give this news to you guys by myself, so I came here today and don't worry, you will not remember me or anything. 
And suddenly I woke up, and I found myself in bed, and she was there beside me. I thought it was a dream and went back to bed.

…THE REALITY WAS THE DREAM AND THE DREAM WAS THE REALITY…

Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv 💗


Love Story of a guy who fell in love with a girl in his dream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep