Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

Love Story | I married a dead woman

Love story happened when you want nothing but just love...

Tik, Tik, Tik, that was the only sound was there with me. Sunday night, it was almost two am, and I was still trying to complete my drawing. I had fixed a deadline for myself to complete my work as I always preferred to be on time. I didn't know what was happened to me that day, but I was not able to concentrate on my work. But, somehow till morning, I was able to complete my drawing, and I went straight to my bed. I woke up around three pm that day, and I forgot that I needed to go to work. So I packed everything in a hurry and went for work.
I always used to share my work on social sites but, that day, I forgot to upload it, so I uploaded it in the night, and I went to bed. Next morning when I checked my account I got like plenty of likes and comment but, in those all comments I found one comment very eye-catching "WHENEVER I SEE YOUR ART, I FEEL LIKE YOU DREW ONE OF MY LIFE DREAMS" this was the comment I thought yeah maybe it might have. Then after a day, I again uploaded my next drawing, and like the other day, I got the same comment on my picture. But, that day, I decided to talk to that girl so, I went and started talking to this girl, and while talking, I got to know why she was commenting on drawing in that way. We started talking regularly. We used to speak like we share some kind of bond. We got close to each other, and since we were just having a talk, there was this urge to meet each other, and we decided to meet, and she asked to bring all of drawing as she wanted to feel those personally. 
So after a month, we met, I brought all of my drawings, and she just loved it all of them. That day I felt like she has no one to talk to her, and I felt how alone she was. After that meet, we started to meet very often, whenever I drew something before uploading on my account I used to show her first because, I don't know why but, whenever I showed her my drawings. I felt something in her eyes like she wanted to see more, she wanted to explore those. It's been three months, and I was doing the same thing over and over again, but I never felt that she was getting bored or something. One day I remember after showing my drawing, I saw her eyes were all filled up with the emotions, and I felt like she wanted to cry so, I held her head and said, "CRY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT," and that day she cried like hell out of it.
It's been over six months, and I started to feel something for her, and I thought that maybe she feels the same, but I was so scared to tell her. Because I just don't want to lose her yet and I wanted to see her happy the way she was with me. But, you know when we spend too much of our time with a single person, that person knew how the other person feels about. So, I decided to tell her just because she might have an idea about it. But, I suddenly remembered that in the coming week her birthday was there so, I planned to tell her on her birthday. 
The day comes, I arranged everything for her, and I was prepared to propose her. I bought a ring and everything. So, the night came I was waiting for her on the roof of that hotel where I arranged everything because I just wanted to spend that night with her no one around. After an hour she came but the moment I saw her I was surprised because she came into married women's attire. I felt pleased that she might have an idea that I was going to propose her and maybe because of that she came like this. She came sat beside me, and before I could say anything, she made me promise her not to mention a single word. She took a deep breath and said, "I LOVE YOU" I was quiet, but at the same time I was so happy. But after saying that she started to cry and said, please forgive me, I thought of telling you this thing many times. Still, I couldn't because whenever I was with you I was so happy and I don't want that to go away, so I kept quiet yeah I know I was selfish but, today I decided to tell you because you deserve the truth see "I AM MARRIED" it been a year now. The moment I heard those words, I felt like I lost everything. She again started crying loudly. I got up, and there was this thing going on in my mind like the first time I thought I had somebody, but that person also betrayed me cheated me used me. I started walking unconsciously towards the end of the roof, and I jumped. Then after I don't know what happened to her. When I woke up, and I realized I was in the hospital seeing me conscious doctor came and told me, gentlemen, you're fortunate after falling from the fifth floor, you just broke your fingers and minor injuries to your head and your back. But, hearing those words, I felt like dying again. I asked the doctor about her that if somebody came to see or anything but the doctor told me, no, there was no one, and because you were not injured seriously, police did not file any case on that and just left you here with some minor inquiries.  
I spend almost a week in the hospital, and at that time, I recollect myself because if that person really loved me, then she would've come at least to see me, but, no there was no one then why should I end my life for a person like her. So, after discharging from the hospital, I started to see my life differently, and I started doing my work and everything. My life was back on track. I remember one day I was having tea in my balcony, and I was reading a newspaper, and I saw some suicide news about a married woman, and when I checked that news thoroughly, it turned out to be hers. I again went into the shock I didn't think of anything I just ran to her. When I reached the hospital, I saw her struggling, her head was partially shattered, her legs were broken. It was unbearable to see her that way. I collect myself, and I went close to her, my eyes were filled with tears, but the moment she saw me, she smiled.  
 I waited for her to regain full consciousness because I wanted to talk to her after an hour we woke up, and I asked her why the hell she did it. She said I am sorry I know I broke your heart, and I wanted to tell you everything that day, but after seeing you from that roof I lost myself I lost smile I everything I was like a living dead body. Yeah, I married to that monster, but I was not happy at all he used to hit me a lot he used to abuse me he did everything wrong but, in that time I found you I found a reason to smile. You treated me like I was some kind of a princess, but after what happened to you, that feeling was just killing me. At that time, I got pregnant, but I don't want to have that child when I told him about the pregnancy he just left me. 
You know I was all alone no one was there and that guilt. So, I decided to end my life, and I jumped from the same place thinking, I will have you at least in my last time. After hearing everything, I hugged her. I asked her to wait, and I went back to my place to bring that ring. I went back to the hospital, and I proposed her there in the hospital she said yes. I was happy because what could be the best thing to have someone you love in your life for an orphan. So I planned everything for marriage there in the hospital. The next day when I reached the hospital, I saw everyone was gathered around her bed, I thought something good was going on for her marriage. But when I saw her, she was dead. I felt like somebody pulled my life out of my body. I was not able to cry or say anything, but this time I planned to marry her, and I was going to marry her. I made that thing to understand everyone, and they agreed. I changed her clothes, and I made her ready for marriage there on her bed. You won't believe it, but yeah, I married her. 
I married a woman I loved. I married a dead woman. Because I loved her so much and I didn't think of anything else. I was just having a thought that I made her last yes in reality, and I was happy that an orphan got a wife. After marrying her, I arranged her funeral. I did everything a good husband would do. It's been a long time, but I'm still married to her, and I love her the same way I used to.


Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv ðŸ’“


Love story happened when you want nothing but just love...

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep