Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

PERFECT (WHEN THERE'S A LIGHT, THERE'S A HOPE)



"THERE'S ALWAYS A RAY OF LIGHT, AND WHEN THERE'S A LIGHT, THERE'S A HOPE"

Perfect this word defines many things.
Everybody has their different opinion and perspective when Perfect word comes in their mind.
This is the story of a girl who just wanted to be perfect.

Khalid family. A well profound family of Bashir City. In the year 2000, they blessed with a girl child. That family was happy because after four generations that girl child was born in their family. Everybody celebrated her birth. They named her "Jaan." (Means life). She was like a princess for them.
When she was two years old something, strange starts to happen with her. Suddenly hairs began to grow on her face, especially a beard and the rate and the quantity of the hairs were very high. Everybody started to notice her face all hairy. Her parents were worried about that because she was just two years old. They consult the doctor, and when the doctor tested her. They told Jaan's parents that she was suffering from the condition called "hirsutism." (It's usually the result of polycystic ovary syndrome which causes excess testosterone and an over-sensitivity to testosterone, thus (to a greater or lesser extent) results in male pattern hair growth, among other symptoms) and due to which her hair growth rate is very high than other females. Jaan's parents got disturbed because of that, but they never stopped loving her. Their relatives started to point them because of Jaan. 
When Jaan was ten years old, her facial hair and especially a beard grew around 5 cm, and that was a lot for any woman. When she was a little girl that hair thing never bothered her, but now she has grown up, and that condition of her started to treat her like an outsider. She lost her confidence, and she stopped spending her time with everyone. Because of that condition, she got no friend and nothing. She was a brilliant student. She was a topper in her 10th standard.
When she was in 12 standards, she started to research about her condition. She came across some solution and therapies that may overcome this condition, but there was no promised solution. After reading many papers and books about that she decided to study the medical to cure herself and after 12th class, she opted for medical study. She was happy about that. But like every other thing that condition of her starting to bother her family very much. Her family was profound once, but because of her, everybody turned their back on them. Her parents weren't able to tolerate that scolding, so they decide to end their life because they thought death is painless than bearing. One day when Jaan was in her college, her parents tried to suicide, but Jaan happened to be there at the same time. She stopped them, and when they expressed their feelings about society then Jaan said, "MOM and DAD there's no need for you guys to end your life because of me just give me some time and I promise I will turn everything back the way it was". The next day she left her house, and before leaving, she left a letter for her parent's saying "I'm sorry."
Jaan left her house and that city, and she went to Mumbai to study more. She spent the next several years studying, and when she got a degree, she decided to dedicate her all time to find a solution a cure for that. Jaan isolated her from the outside world, and she started her research. She failed many times, but every time she failed, she came back with extra dedication and will to find the cure.
When she was 30 years old, she found something promising in her condition. After multiple failed attempts, she finally got something that may help her overcome that solution. She tested this research on her. She got results, but that was temporarily and when she thought she got something that analysis of her backfired. After five years of study also she got nothing promising but something very ordinary. One day she was experimenting on her, and something very unimaginable happened. She tried that cure, and in a result, she lost all her hairs, all body hairs. She looked herself in the mirror and seeing herself. She was shocked. She had no idea that she could be that beautiful. She kept checking herself for the next 2 hours. She could feel that happiness on her face. She waited for a month, but not a single hair grew back. She was happy with the results, but on the other hand, she was quite sad because she lost hairs from the head also. She tried some different ways to grew back her hairs on her head but no response. One day Jaan went out for shopping she was hiding because she thought without hairs on her head, she would look ugly. She was checking some cloths, and one woman bummed into her. When Jaan looked at her Jaan got surprised because of that girl's face half-burned and yet she was smiling and roaming freely with happiness on her face. Seeing her, Jaan thought if that girl can stay happy with the half-burned face and why not me.
She came back home, and she tried a wig on her head, and when she wears that wig, she was stunned. She didn't believe in herself. (Sharp eyes, Long-nose, Soft lips and with that wig on her head, she was unbelievable). The next day she decided to go back home, and when she reached her home, Jaan's parents didn't recognize her. (But like we said mom know her child better than anyone.) Jaan's mom ran towards her, and she hugged her. Seeing them, Jaan's dad got emotional, and his eyes filled with tears. Seeing her that way after so many years, they were happy.
One year has gone. Jaan decided to share her story and her study with the world. She thought there might be someone who might be facing the same problem. She wrote her life story, and she named her book "PERFECT". Many copies sold. Several doctors and universities called her for a Guest Lecture. She starts a club to motivate people who were suffering from the same issue. She was like an idol for those who were suffering from the same condition.
Today she's one of the successful women. No one could say that she was the same girl once rejected by society. Jaan's parents were happy for her. She got married to a great man who loves her very much and respects her struggle and everything.

"THERE'S ALWAYS A RAY OF LIGHT, AND WHEN THERE'S A LIGHT, THERE'S A HOPE"
"Don't lose your will of living and achieving something, just fights, and you will get what you want." - Chiranjiv
Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv💓
Reference Data source: Wikipedia for disease information

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep