Skip to main content

Love story | When we met for the first time

  Love story of a couple who fell in love with each other but destiny kept them apart... I was studying in the college far from my hometown, mostly, I used to spend my time alone in my apartment. As I was good in my studies, I usually ended up having uninvited friends over my apartment. But after some time I got used to it and I literally started to enjoy their company. Well, the time was just passing by. After a year, my sister got married, and she moved to the city near my college, so I started visiting her very often. I remember maybe that was my second or third visit to her, and we mostly used to have a coffee in her balcony like we were just talking, and I got my eyes on a girl across from the gallery. I can't express my emotions, but I just got stunned there. In a nutshell, if I want to express her, then the "ANGEL" would be a more appropriate word. Beautiful eyes, fair skin, long hair, and perfect lips. I was staring at her but would've done I just couldn't

TWO MOUNTAINS (A Story of the Curse)


 LOVE CAN DO MIRACLES. LOVE CAN DO ANYTHING...
Daddy… daddy… Please wait for me. Don't leave me behind. I was running behind my dad. Dad was taking me to the jungle to collect some wood pieces for cooking. I was 15 years old that time, and in those years, dad took me the first time to the forest. I've never been to the woods before, and my grandma told me many stories about it. She always used to say, "ROOT-WIG" it's not just a jungle its a life and because of that, I was excited to visit.
After 20 minute's walk, we reached the jungle, and like grandma said, it was a life. (Big trees, Red grass, Yellow pathway and peaceful air). The moment I entered, I felt like I breathe life. My dad asked me not to go anywhere, but I was too curious, and I wanted to see everything. I followed that yellow path and that path took me to the river. (A beautiful river I had never seen like that before). I drank some water from the river, and it was sweet. When I was about to leave that place, I heard some sound. I went upside, and I saw a girl was singing from the side of the river, and when I see it carefully, I saw a big mountain the same as the one on which our village located. (Our town situated on the bottom of the hill called "VIRAHI"). I was stunned seeing that because everything on that mountain was like another world. And in that another world that girl was singing. Her voice was like music to my ear. I lost myself in that. After some time, that girl stopped singing and started to walk back to the mountain. I wanted to see her, so I called her, but she didn't turn around. She just glanced at me, and she disappeared into the mountain. I didn't get the complete look of her face. But I was able to see the mole of her face, and I was happy about that. I went back to my dad, and we went back home. I told this thing to grandma. She laughed at me very loudly saying, "YOU'RE DAYDREAMING" she further said I went to that jungle-like hundred times, but I never see a thing as you said. She asked me to forget it.
The next day I went back to the "ROOT-WIG" with my dad. Dad was busy collecting wooden pieces, so I went to that river to see that mountainside, and it was not like grandma said. The mountain was there. And when I went up, I noticed that girl sitting on the rock. When I called her, she ran to the hill. She again just gave a glance like the other day. I came back to the house nervous, and I told everything to my grandma, and she said you just daydreamed again there is nothing on the other side of the river. I yelled at her saying, believe me, there is a mountain to the other side of the river, and it's beautiful like ours, and there's one girl also. She got curious and scared too, and she said, ok I will come with you tomorrow, and I will check if that's true.
The next day we headed back to the jungle, and my grandma was with me. When we reached halfway, my grandma suddenly starts to breathe slowly. We got scared so instead of going to the jungle. We headed back to the house. My grandma was ill, and "VAIDYA" (Doctor) asked her to rest for a week. After that day, I was with her only. I didn't visit "ROOT-WIG" once for that whole week. After a week, I asked my grandma to come with me, but she refused it and asked me to go without her. So my dad and I went to the jungle.
I was so excited to see her. When I reached the riverside, I went up, and I saw that girl. I saw her face. When I saw her face, I felt like I came to heaven. She was a beautiful means beyond explanation. That was the first time I saw her face after these many days. I tried to talk to her, but my voice was not reaching her. When I started to show her hand sign, she laughed at me. Her smile was like ultimate peace. I fell on the ground in happiness when she smiled at me. (That day my heart was filled with feelings. The feeling I was not able to understand)

Three months passed, and in those three months, I never talked to her I only used to see her from the riverside. But I wanted to talk to her, so I started to write the words with the help of wooden sticks. And that's how I managed to speak to her. I began to visit her every day. Maybe I was in love with her, and perhaps I didn't realize it.
Years passed. One day when I went back home, my grandma asked me if I am still visiting that place. I said, yes. She got so scared, and she asked me to take her to that place. I was happy about that because my grandma was going to meet her. And I decided to tell my grandma that I love her. The next morning we went to the jungle, and when we reached there, I went into the shock. There was nothing like grandma said. There was nothing to the other side of the river. No mountain nothing. There was no other side, only the river, a big river. I was scared and shocked at the same time. My grandma said, see son there is nothing I told you. You were just daydreaming. I was upset that day, and I felt like someone ripped off my heart from my body because I knew what I saw was real.
After that, I stop visiting the jungle. I refused to eat when my parents asked. My heart broke, and I was thinking nothing but only about her. Those days were like a nightmare for me. Those two years went like it was never there. One day my dad was sick, and there was no one to collect the wooden pieces, so unwantedly I had to go the "ROOT-WIG". I was feeling low. I went to the jungle, and I was collecting wooden pieces and then suddenly I heard my name and hearing that voice I could tell that it was hers. I ran towards that voice, and that voice took me to the riverside. When I reached there, I saw her, but she was so different that day. Her hairs were flying in the air, and when I looked behind her, I saw everything was into the dark. I was not able to see anything. I felt like somebody just burned down that place into the ashes. I called her name out loud, and she looked, and I noticed she was crying. Seeing her that way, I got emotional, and I tried to reach her. I built a bridge of wood but when I wanted to place it on the other side of the mountain it got disappeared I tried many things but no use. I felt helpless and lost the will to reach her. But suddenly the river started to make a bizarre sound when I looked up I saw that river made a tunnel. A water tunnel. The river made way for me to reach her like a tunnel. I was scared, but I wanted to contact her and take her, so I started walking through that tunnel. Water was floating above my head, but somehow I managed to reach her. When I reached her and the moment I held her hand that mountain turned back the way it was. It felt like that mountain was talking to me. I felt like it was thanking me. I took her, and I came back to my side of the river, and the moment she stepped on the ground that tunnel and that mountain disappeared and she turned into the woman (A girl into a woman). I was shocked, and my mind was not able to understand anything. When I asked her…
She said, thank you for saving my life. I was cursed. When I was cursed, I was 30 years old. I did something horrible, and because of that, the river God cursed me. I asked her what she did. She said I tried to bring back my love to life. He died in this river. This river killed him, and in the anger, I decided to kill the river and the river god. I ASCETICISM (to pursue spiritual goals) the river God. After one year of ASCETICISM, the river God appeared in front of me and when I asked him. The river god said, your love ASCETICISM for me to save your life (SHE WAS ON THE VERGE OF DYING) and he sacrificed his life to save yours, and now you want to destroy me. In the anger, the river God cursed me and said you would remain here till the time someone will not hear your voice and will love you the same the way he does. She said I was waiting for someone to listen to my voice from the last 40 years, and when you heard me, I somehow turned into a little girl. And when you saved me, I came back to myself. (She was done talking)

I heard everything. My eyes filled with tears. I asked that woman to come with me and then suddenly the river God appeared in front of me. The river God said, son, she has lived her life, and she's a part of me. She can't come with you. She has to go with me, and the moment the river god said that she started to turn into the water. Slowly she vanishes into the water I requested the river God to bring her back to me but the river God said, it's beyond my powers, but you don't worry, you will forget everything about her you. You will only remember her as a girl and please forgive, but you never meant to be each other. The river God told me this, and I fell unconscious on the ground. When I woke up I forgot everything there was just a little memory of her.
I went back to home smiling and seeing me smiling my grandma said, finally you smiled and I'm happy for you.
Written by: Chotisistories | Chiranjiv
LOVE CAN DO MIRACLES. LOVE CAN DO ANYTHING...
||READ A LOVE STORY OF A MIRACLE A STORY OF EXCEPTIONAL LOVE||

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Face a story of revenge

A story of a girl who sacrificed everything just for her revenge... Blood was all over the place. I was holding my wife in my hands, and she was taking her last breaths (I was crying) and before taking last breathe she said, "THANK YOU. YOU MADE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING" (her soul left her body), and the moment she died, I shot myself. Because…….  (BEFORE EVERYTHING) The firing was all over the place, and I was covering myself from the bullets behind the car. The firing was continuously increasing, and we all were trying to break into the area, but there was no way. We were trying to stop them, but there was no use. I was unable to think anything. Finally, we decided to march in anyhow, but before we could break-in, I saw one girl running down from the building next to that building where those criminals were hiding. I was surprised to see her because I asked to clarify that area beforehand, but somehow she got stuck in her house, and by the time she could escape,

THE DOOR | Messing with the time

EVERYONE WANTS TO CHANGE THE PAST, BUT THE FUTURE HOLDS SOMETHING GREAT THAT YOU'VE NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED… LET THE PAST GO AWAY AND LIVE FULLY IN THE PRESENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE… Alex was a scientist. Alex spent his half-life inventing the time machine. And when he was 40 years old, he was able to create a time machine. But that was not a time machine, because when he was experimenting on the time machine, something happened and that machine locked to something that Alex was initially not able to understand and when he finally knew it. Then… Alex was five years old when his parents died in the car accident, leaving him alone with his aunt who's not so nice to him. His aunt started to treat him like a servant. She used to make him do all the chores. Alex used to cry very often, thinking about why his parents died and left him alone, and he always used to believe that incident had never happened. Alex was a brilliant student; despite everything, he concentrates

HER (A Story of a Soldier and love)

When your love is pure and real then it crosses every boundary every hurdle...  Kill me, please… kill me, please… (Murmuring continuously). When I saw her, her hands and legs were tied down. Her clothes were half torn. When I released her, her condition was too critical, and she was only begging for her death. I was about to ask her, but before I could she fell unconscious…  BEFORE FOUR YEARS It was the first day at the military training camp. I was so happy because that was the only dream I ever had for my life. (It took me two years to pass the exam and when I got accepted the feeling was priceless). Everybody gathered on the ground. We were 23 people who got joint that day at the training camp. We gathered, and the Major asked us to introduce our self, and that's where the first time I saw her. She came directly after completing her college education. (She said joining the military was her dream). After the introduction, we went to the rooms. I was not able to sleep